Friday, February 4, 2011

For you,

Because I LOVE IT!



Listening to my musik at work, patiently waiting this Friday to end.  I've always loved "Dirty Dancing" since I was a child.  My grandparents, whom we spent a lot of time with, whom I've posted before missing my Popa oh so much and how devastating it was when he passed.  As anal as they were, as well as overbearing and protective of my sister and myself. I love them to no end.  They wouldn't let us watch "Dirty Dancing" when we were kids. Late one night, my mom came home and into our room, knowing what my grandparents would say about such a thing. She snuck us into the living room and plugged in "Dirty Dancing" on VHS and we watched it together. I've loved it ever since.  And hearing this takes me back to all of those good and bad memories with my grandparents and mother fighting the battles of who they thought was better for us.  To this day.  I love my mother more than anyone else, aside my child that is, and I love my grandparents.  But for you all, you should hear Lykke Li sing this.  It's nothing less than BEAUTIFUL!



Thanks for reading.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a good taste girl, Dirty dancing is a good film :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: