Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hair and Bieber...

Well as we all know, I've been terribly bored, again, with my hair, no intentions or ideas of doing anything with it at this moment, I'm going to give it some thought and what not until I decide what I want to do with is.  Good for me!  Usually I'm more of a spur of the moment kinda girl, when it comes to my hair.  But like I said, I'm out of ideas.  Anyone have any.

So on a note of hair, I was visiting with my parents today and after hearing my mom yell that she hated watching re-runs, which my dad loves to do, that's where I get it from. I love watching movies over and over again, I don't know why, but I see now, where it all started.

So he turns it on "True Grit" the 1969 version with John Wayne and BAM!

Kim Darby...  So I instantly see Kim Darby here, Miss needs Rooster Cogburn to help her find the man who killed her father. I've not watched the new "True Grit".  To the point. I see her and instantly think she has Bieber hair. Like for real.  It's kinda hard to  tell with the hat on, which she wears a lot in this movie, but she totally even looks like Justin Bieber! 

Awe he is just too cute, isn't he?  My daughter has definitely rubbed off on me. No worries, I'm not like sick peto or anything like that, but he is adorable!!  lol
So I'm googling Miss true Grit and I'm like BAM someone else already had the idea that Bieber totally looks like her. Not saying he looks like a girl or anything, altho I have heard the ladies at Hot Topic telling me they thought he was a girl.  I had no idea who Bieber was then, I'm all new to the Bieber Fever.  It's like being a kid again, oh how I love having a child,  reminds me of what it was like, way back when!


Found the Pic here

So yes, those are my thoughts for today.  Just for shits and giggles. My battery is dying have a great night bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Beiber totally bit off of her style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really did! I was like, oh, my wow! True Grit was a long time before my time and Im a long time before his time, lol, its funny to wonder if he actually ripped her do off or it just happened. lol

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: