Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursdays Monkey 'butt'

Well hello my fellow Dingleberries.  This week we've got an adorable photo.  I'm afraid I don't know where the post came from and cannot link to his page, but I can link to one of my favorite Dingleberries!
So enough of my babble, here ya go!
I'm told the original caption read : 
 "Obama, Boehner solve most recent dispute like civilized primates."
They're cute little fellers regardless, check out TIM I always enjoy reading up on his posts. It's always an awesome time checking into peoples lives and seeing how they are doing.  Check it out! 
Have an awesome day Dingleberries and a pleasant tomorrow!  Tomorrow is Friday you know and for the people who don't work this weekend, I envy you!  Lucky bastards!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: