Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Days 241 & 242, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, September 6th, 2011

For starters, lets say, Happy Birthday to my Mom, she's super awesome you know?!  It was a lovely day off to the end of an extra long weekend. I loved every minute of it and felt awesome to just sleep in a little and hang out with super awesome people all day long!


Tomorrow it's back to work for me!  Yuck!

Wednesday, August 7th, 2011

Today was my Monday and though it didn't really feel like a Monday, for that I am glad. I came into work this morning with a desk covered in anything work related. Towing invoices, purchasing invoices, phones ringing and a need of more coffee. I was glad to be back though.I knew by the looks of everything on my desk, I wouldn't have many moments of boredom today. Those days are few and far between and I honestly enjoy being balls to the wall so to speak.  Speaking of, our last outing, the Rehab show I babbled about a couple of weeks ago.  That saying came up and Im afraid I've no idea what the hell that even means.  Balls to the wall?  Any takers?  Someone tell me. 
I'm also realizing it's WEDNESDAY, that means tomorrow is Thursday and I've gotta get myself to looking for tomorrows Monkey butt post.  I know you guys/gals just can't live without it, can you?  Yea, that's what I thought! 
Enjoy your tomorrow folks!  Cya later Dingleberries!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: