Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 248 & 249, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011


Good news.  Tuesday was better than Monday
 ::high fives::

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011



Today was slow.  Very slow to be exact. We brought in the dreaded wrecked cars from yesterday. I hate those things sitting out back, because I KNOW someone died in that thing. It makes me sad!
That being said, on the way home traffic came to a screeching stop for a few miles and when up to the split I realize they are sending us on the highway that I am not to familiar with, (Boooo getting lost) Sadly the scene of the accident involved a blue motorcycle and an 18 wheeler, day just got a little sadder.
On a good note...
The fair is in town as of tomorrow. I'm flippn excited. We are suppose to go on Saturday or this weekend, or whatevers. Its going to be GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: