Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 263, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, September 28th, 2011
Happy Humpday Dingleberries.  It was a slow day in the land of Oz over  here and I was glad to get home. Mom made some tasty BBQ for dinnah and I munched it up being as I was stahving today.  Looking forward to the weekend.  Not that I've got much on the agenda, but will attempt to make it awesome! 
::fingers crossed::
I'm broke as the rest of the world and have all of 2 smokes left in my back. Sucks!  At least I still have my nicotine patches and shall rawk one of those tomorrow. Being broke sucks.  Such is life though right. Glad tomorrow is pay day! 
::happy dances::
Check out my 100 Words Post if you haven't already. Stayed tuned tomorrow for this weeks Monkey Butt and I'm still working out my ideas for Fridays Photo Day! 
To wrap it all up I will share my picture of Pokeys hair.  Nana french braided it tonight and she lerved it! Goodnight my Dingleberries.  Cya tomorrows!
Now to see if it will pass the sleep test. I sprayed it with hair spray and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: