Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 259, 365 days of 2011

Saturday, September 24th 2011


The weather was awesome today!  Yays!  I wore a skirt and tank top. It was really nice to get some sunshine in my life. After all of these awful cloudy, with a chance of rain days. I enjoyed today. Spent time with Pokey and the New Guy.  He needs a fun name like Pokey I guess.
Didn't do much today. Slept in this morning, regrettably, because I had planned on getting up in time for Pokey to show her school spirit in the Fall Parade.  Oh wells, no one was complaining about not making it. Oversleeping, that's what happens when you stay up to late. But it was all awesome!
Now I'm sitting here listening to BTR in the background and pondering what exactly will be on the agenda for tomorrow. Not cool Sunday will be here so soon and end way to quickly.  Not cool at all.
I hope you all had a wondermus Saturday.
Goodnight Dingleberries. Cya tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: