Monday, September 19, 2011

Days 252, 253 and 254, 365 days of 2011

Well Dingleberries, It was yet another awesome weekend. Today was somewhat bumpy, but I will tell you more about that laters!  Be patient, we will get there before you know it!

Saturday, September 17th, 2011
OoOoOoOo Saturday!  It was lovely lovely.  Rawked my new hair color with curls.  Isn't it soooo cute!?  We went to the fair also. Did I mention the fair was in the town, I've been waiting patiently for what seems like FOREVER for the fair to get in to town!  It was as awesome as ever, but dahlin Pokey found time to whine! Someone tell me how anyone could whine  at the fair?  You're surrounded by yummy foods, (some of which she was eating) there were a crap load of rides she could ride (and wouldn't), it was just a long day right?  Yea, let's go with that!  ::winks::

Sunday, September 18th, 2011
Sunday means I have to go back to work, I don't care for Sunday very much.  It's an evil kind of day. Which confuses me because most of the Christian America goes to praise their gods on this evil Sunday.  Doesn't make much sense to me.  Just sayin'!
Today was nice, hung out with Pokey and New Guy. It was so very awesome and sadly the night came to an end.  But on the bright side one of my dearest lady friends reminded me her hubbys band was playing. I talked myself into going out on to the town and listening to them jam at a local Lounge. It was a lot of fun and I  sure am glad I went :) Made it home by 12.  Yipes!

Monday, September 19th, 2011
My hair isn't as bright today. That makes me sad. Not only did I find myself bitching about that but add on the rants of the phone I have making me mad, being a piece of junk. Something about my phone, it loves to make me mad. Then the apartment lady, oh did I tell you, we applied for an apartment back in the city I just moved from (go figure).  It will be nice to be back in the city and a small 5 miles from work.  Oh how nice that will be.  But today she tells me, oh you were denied for such and such reason pertaining to criminal issues. Ummmm what are you talking about woman?  We have no felonies. A) I've never been to jail and B) he holds a concealed gun permit which felons are unable to receive.  Long story short, it was a misunderstanding and we were approved a couple of hours after lunch time with only a 300 dollar deposit.  Steep I know, but it happens!  We have a move in date for November 1st and I'm jumping for joy! It's going to be EPIC!
 
Goodnight my Dingleberries.  I will catch up with you tomorrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: