Monday, September 12, 2011

365 days of 2011

Well Dingleberries, Monday has came and went.  For that I am glad. Now I've got a clusterfuck of a mess in my head from Mondays drama and it's making me nuts. I'm not always the one to go public with my mental instabilities and well I'm not doing it now, haha.  Sorry!  It's safe to say, I'm glad the day is over and now not to have awful unsettling dreams again.  SHIIIT!
So here we go, playing  catch up with the days I've slacked off.  Never mind the posts I have yet to read. That's a rant for another day!  Here we go, lets do this thang!

Day 243
Thursday, September 8th, 2011 
Did you Dingleberries remember to check out my Thursday's Monkey Post?  If not well then GET TO IT. I'm kidding, I'm kidding...Kinda ;)
On another note, I want to announce today is one of my favorite girl friends birthdays. I love her bunches.  I've blogged about her awesomeness HERE.

Day 244
Friday, September 9th, 2011
Happy Friday? 
Yea I'd like to say so.  Spent awesome much needed time with Pokey and had some awfully nasty Dairy Queen.  Gags!

Day 245
Saturday, September 10th, 2011
OoOoOoOo Saturday was awesome, I remember we had fun at the school family day where my lil tiger got her face painted. We went to Little 5 Points in Atlanta and had a nice lunch and some awesome shopping times. I let the guys at Psycho Sisters dress me in what they thought was cool and managed to get out of there without breaking the bank. Found an awesome skirt and shirt thing for the 90's party and had an awesome night!  Ahhhhhh.... If only every day could be so perfect!  Damnit!

Day 246
Sunday, September 11th, 2011
Sadly, I think I went all day without once thinking about it being 9/11. I may go to hell for saying such a thing.  But it was a hellish day. I felt like crapola for most of the day (thanks tequila) and then lazed around the house the rest of the day. It was boring, but nice.  Strange enough! Back to work on Monday.  Damn!

Day 247
Monday, September 12th, 2011
Hey did I mention Monday fucking sucked? Just in case I forgot. There ya go!  Monday fucking sucked. Awesome!

Goodnight Dingleberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: