Sunday, July 10, 2011

365 days of 2011

Another much needed weekend, full of fun times and a couple of bumps! 
Day 182
Friday, June 8th, 2011
Ahhh Friday. Lovely. It was terribly slow until it was time for me to go home. Yea, someone showed up to get their impounded car. The phone rang 38472938 times and of course it started raining at a time like this when I was unable to roll the windows up.
I discovered ( well deemed a new law) pink isn't the best color for me. Odd.  Also, just to spoil something, this is my last day of blond hair.  Whewt!
Day 183
Saturday, June 9th, 2011
Ah damn, so the color I picked didn't turn out the way it was suppose to. My hair is GREY again.  Uggghhhh nightmare. Of course by the time I did this to myself it was too late in the day to try and fix it again.  I had made plans for the day and they were already late.  Talk about a crisis. So I pulled out the lovely wig and ran out in that. Hello!  No way I was going out in public at 20 years old with a grey head like that. Ugh.  Just terrible.  It was an awesome day and awesome night.  Was glad for that.
Day 184
Sunday, June 10th, 2011
Happy Sunday and after going out this morning for some different hair color we finally got it covered by the afternoon. Whew! Thank gawd it worked. I didn't have time for anything else.  It's a nice brown and it will do.  I can't complain because well (see Saturday) I just had grey hair yo!   Awfulness!  Sucks I have to go to work tomorrow, but it's just the way it goes.  Pokey comes home tomorrow, so that gives me something to look forward to.

So folks, that's all I got because I fell behind over the weekend and now I must go to bed. Late dinnah and true blood was awesome. That Eric, somehow, even in his knowing nothingness at this point in the show.  He's hawter now!  *swoon* 

2 comments:

  1. OMG you women and your hair, nails, 1000 pair of shoes and mirrors LMAO Just Kidding!

    Is it any wonder I'm a 53 year old terminal bachlor?

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: