Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 177, 365 days of 2011

Sunday,  July 3rd, 2011


Spent an awesome day with the family today. Always great times, laying by the pool and spending time watching the kids play in the pool.  Lovely. 
I'm spending the night indoors tonight. No going outs and watching the festivities unfold before me.  Sadly, I'm without my Pokey for this holiday.  It's times like these I  truly understand the concept of loneliness. It's strange when you're surrounded with family and friends and still manage to feel lonely.  Strange!  I'm sure it will pass. Tomorrow will be another day and I will find something to get myself into! Tomorrow and Tuesday off from work?!! I'm going to be ready to get back in the rat race and see normality.  I'm tempted to take off somewhere tomorrow and just chill.  Good idea?  I think so!

Goodnight folks, I'm off to watch mind numbing television! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm working today and we have a lunch time cookout (burgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, baked beans, watermelon) for the old folks today then I have to do dinner.

    It's been a while since I went to see fireworks. A few years ago I went to a local carnival to meet a few friends, do some eating and fireworks watching.

    After work today I will be coming home to play with Woody, call it a day and watch some of that mind numbing TV.

    Have a happy Fourth of July Doria!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOoOo sounds like some tasty cooking there! :) Hope your 4th was awesome as well! i didn't see any fireworks! Oh wells! Did you?!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: