Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 185, 365 days of 2011

Monday, July 11th, 2011
I'm not feeling this brown hair.  Dearest Pokey told me it still looked grey. SONOFABITCH.  It just isn't fair.  You know what this means?   I have to dye it again... Ugh!!! 
It was a busy day. I did find time to read some. Loved every minute of it.  Blogged earlier today also.  Stayed busy today and well it was OK.
Had spaghetti tacos for dinnah again. They are still pretty tasty!  Try em. You know you wanna! 
Spent the majority of the night rearranging furniture in my borrowed room here. It was a night mare and well I don't have to share a bed with Pokey anymore, but sadly I'm cluttered a little more and am short on space.  Just how it goes when you live with the 'rents I guess. They will never understand how forever grateful I am of their awesomeness. Trying to catch up the bills from the old place as well as save money is rough. But it  has to be done. Can't live with the rents forever ya know!?

Goodnight folks. Cya tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Moving back in with the folks is always a challenge, but you do what you have to, right?

    The hair looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: