Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 180, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, July 6th, 2011
Happy Hump Day!  It was an easy thing to make it over this weeks hump!  As I expected I was busy busy busy all day long. Playing catchup and dealing with dummies left hanging for me to get back.  Oh. YAY!  But it was nice to be busy all day long.  How weird.  I wouldn't despise my job so much if I were busy all day. But sadly, there is only so much time you can spend on Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.  I do enjoy the time I have for it, but it tends to make the  days DRAG BY when I'm doing nothing but playing online!
I could spend all day reading my book though. If only given the chance!  I picked up my book again today while doing nothing when Pokey was out back playing.  Now to get into it and get lost!

Hey Music Midtown is coming back this fall. The tickets are STUPID expensive  and only have 55000 of them available. I don't think I will spend the 55 bucks unless someone AWESOME is performing.  Cold Play just isn't worth 55 bucks to me!  they're on sale July 16th though! Whatevs!

Goodnight folks. Tomorrow is Thursday!  Make sure you check out tomorrows "Thursdays monkey 'butt' "  it's always a monkey to laugh about... Maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: