Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursdays Monkey 'butt'

Happy Thursday Dingleberries! 
(tee hee, I kinda like that)



Now I assume we have all seen "The Wizard of Oz"!  Wondermus movie and Im sure it's a classic for many.  It isn't one of my top 10 but it's on the list somewhere!  I found it best when playing Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon along with it.  Lovely idea and rather awesome to be honest. 
So enough babble there.  The Flying Monkies have made it on the Thursday Monkey 'butt' posts. Isn't that wonderful?!  For some reason ( I can't remember) these creepy lil bastards became the topic of conversation the other day. 
I guess they were sitting around while making this movie trying to decide what would be the creepiest thing EVER that they could include in this movie.  Yes.  These little flying bastards are pretty terrifying if you ask me. I definately would run like a mofo if I were to see these ugly bastards heading my way!  Yuck! 



1 comment:

  1. Who could forget the flying monkeys! They were a freak show LoL

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: