Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 190 & 191, 365 days of 2011

Saturday, July 16th, 2011
Today was fun. Finally got out  of the house, went skating and had some DQ with the family. It was awesome times!

Sunday, July 17th, 2011
Sunday Sunday Sunday.  Just means I have to go to work tomorrow. Boo on that!  Sadly it must be done, because people still need money. Keep me in  your prayers folks, I don't want to work this weekend. There are a ton of things going on that I would just LOOOOVE to get into this weekend. Perhaps I will get lucky and the bosses will change their minds.   Fingers Crossed people! 
So we didn't get into much today. A little krogering and picked up a curtain rod after the kids managed to demolish the old one!  Sheesh!  Kids are destructive. But I gotta love them! 

Goodnight folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: