Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 176, 365 days of 2011

Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
No fireworks today.  I'd originally thought I would talk myself into going to one of the neighboring towns and watch some fireworks, but after one of my ladies warned me of the mad houseness of said town.  I made sure to stay away.  Opting to go home and relax for a little while.  It worked out. Relaxing is done and now it's close to bed time.  Got a busy day planned for tomorrow, big surprise there! Pokey and I spent time out of the house this morning. Grabbed some mediocre breakfast on the way to pay storage and then luckily found my checkbooks in storage. * high fives* We went to a park around here, Pokey managed to bust her arse a few times on the rocks, needless to say, we won't be going back there. Not fun at all!

The stars are pretty tonight. It may be the only thing I missed about living out in the country. It makes me nuts not to have whatever I want nearby.  I'm enjoying the bugs and the stars though.  Well the bug noises, these damn mosquito's are just a nuisance!  

Can't have your cake and eat it too.  What a shame. I'm off to bed for tomorrows awesomeness!  Cya laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: