Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 181, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, July 7th, 2011
Happy Thursday folks!  It was a Thursday at work.  The Mr. No call No show (no longer employed) at our place of business came in today for his last paycheck and brand new work shirts. 
The fax machine took a shit. HA
I made my runs to the courts and tag office, blah. Traffic wasn't too bad but I just wasn't feeling it today!  Go figure!  All in all it went by well and ended smoothly!
So in case you forgot, or just haven't done it yet. Check out this weeks Monkey Butt. It's fun. I promise
Monkey butts right here!
I got my bangs cut tonight, whew!  I don't know why. I was seriously stressed with having to brush them aside and keep them out of my eyes. Now they are gone. Whewt Whewt!  Thinking its time for a color change also if i can bring myself to do it!  lovely!
Cya tomorrow bloggers, have an AWESOME Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: