Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 201 and 202, 365 days of 2011

Hello there again Dingleberries. I'm playing catch up again, kind of.  I only missed yesterday and today, so I'm not doing to bad! Right?

Thursday, July 28th, 2011

Thursday oh Thursday.  It was a pretty busy day. I had my running around to do at work and the normal for a Thursday.  It all wrapped up though and time to go home back pretty quick. For that I am glad!














Friday, July 29th, 2011




TGIF right?  Yea pretty much. Glad that it came and went. I'm sitting at home now, thinking about sleep and how lovely that would be.  It wasn't a very busy day. Yay for that!  Kept myself busy somehow.  It's fun how it ends and how the weekend seems to fly by!  I'm hopeful to manage staying caught up this weekend. I've a crap ton of things to do tomorrow, laundry, wash the car, and visit with my aunt and cousins. 

Sunday it's packing time and then we have a wedding rehearsal.  No I'm not moving and definitely not getting married!  My sis is going out of town for the week and I'm babysitting.  Yuppers!  Its going to be interesting!

Here's to hoping I have time to stay caught up. If not, see ya Monday folks!

Don't forget to check out yesterdays Monkey 'butt' post here.  Have an awesome weekend Dingleberries!

1 comment:

  1. After nine straight days I was glad for my days off Thursday and Friday. The supervisor let too many people have vacation days the same week. What did she care, she was on vacation too, the Dingleberry!

    That's OK though, I work Saturday and Sunday then have off again on Monday and Tuesday, got most of my domestic work done : )

    Have a great weekend Doria!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: