Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursdays Monkey 'butt'

Well it's Thursday again Dingleberries!


Mojo Jojo.  That crazy arse monkey from The Power Puff Girls.  Now I can't admit that I've ever watched an episode of the Power Puff Girls.  I think perhaps  it was a  little after my time. My cousin watched some of it as did a few other younger kids I'm sure. I think my Sister may be guilty even of watching them.  Sadly I am not entirely sure.

So my thoughts and ideas have run AWOL on me. I'd be lost if it weren't for outside help these last weeks. Just goes to show my friends are super creative!  :)



Well Dingleberries, I hope you've enjoyed this weeks Monkey. He's a sick and twizid little guy I guess.

"...Insane Monkey like Mojo Jo Jo..." -ICP

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAaaaaa, The Power Puff Girls :) Guilty of watching the series :) And I loved it. My two best friends and I were like them, I was Buttercup (my favourite colour is green and I am a bit wicked) :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: