Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 195-197, 365 days of 2011

Hello my dingleberries. I imagine you are getting a little bored with this 365 days project of mine huh?  Im still surprised Ive been able to keep up with it this long.  Shocking really. Im usually the one to just stop something when started.  Go figure. But I'm doing ok.  Most of the time. So lets do this thing!

Friday, July 22nd 2011
Friday was a day of peace and quiet. Sadly our newest employee also lost his job this day, but it was a day of just sitting quietly without the stress from evil vibes wandering around the office. Much needed break even though I knew I was doomed for the weekend answering the phones.  I guess you take the good with the bad!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

(I love this photo, I didn't take the time to take one of my own so here you go) 
I spent Saturday helping my friend move. It was stressful at times and OK for others. Move a box, answer a phone call. Work and anything else doesn't always work well together. But we got it done. It was last minute and really truly there was no packing done on his part. It was a show up and grab what you can and stuff it into the truck.  15 hours later and I was on my way home. Exhausting and needless to say, I don't want to move this year.  The fear and frustration of all my stuff sitting peacefully packed into a storage building waiting for me to come in and load it into a truck. Sounds dreadful to me. The stuff is happy where it is. Why must I suffer through that again. I'm kidding, kinda.  Sadly it must be done and it will be done. THIS YEAR!

Sunday, July 24th, 2011  
I'm tired. Ive been up late every night and t he phone tends  to ring while I'm asleep. Which is no good for me, because I enjoy my sleep and well I sleep like the dead. Things just don't get through while I'm sleeping and if they do, then I'm dreaming about the phone ringing in my sleep and I'm unable to find it. Go figure. I was hoping they would call me tonight and let me know they were back in town and take this job for themselves tonight. I won't get that lucky it looks like.  Damn!

I need sleep dingleberries. I hope you enjoyed my weekend recap here. Looking forward to tomorrow, especially tomorrow night. Not only will my dahlin' Pokey be home tomorrow, I get to sleep undisturbed. AWESOME!




3 comments:

  1. It's amazing that you didn't give up on 365 days project and I'm really proud of you. :)
    I hope you slept enough and got enough energy for a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a break now and again. We weren't made to run 24/7 and bubbling with optimistic such and such endlessly. Is that a word? Oh who really gives a shit, right? We working people have to take breaks when we can get them. Take Care!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight, thanks lady~ Im kinda proud of myself so far. I got a little bit of sleeping hoping to catch up on it this week!

    Tim- I know and well if it's not a word. it should be!!! Thanks Tim :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: