Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 192, 365 days of 2011

Monday, July 18th, 2011
Ahhh Monday.. why must you suck? 
So here we are losing things again.. So REWARD IF FOUND:  Fuzzy Teddy Bear Hamster lost around here somewhere. In his little 7 inch ball.  Now I've turned  the house upside down, there isn't much furniture this ball can get under and I've looked behind, under, inside, around and just EVERYWHERE!  It's no where to be found and the kids have not the foggiest idea.  So to put it easily.  Pokey will not be getting a walking ball for Rhino her Guinea Pig. I know harder to lose, but still.  I'm sure they would find away!

So I've given up for the night. What can I say. I've exhausted myself and need to dedicate some time to you all. Duh!

I'm working on several post right now and need to get back to them. Hope your Monday was better than mine and here's to hoping Tuesday is good also. Whewt!  Goodnight folks!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good sleep! Can't wait to read all the posts you're working on. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked a good time for a break. Been feeling like chit, just general wear and tear. Took off sick Friday & Saturday, had Sunday & Monday off and it's back to work a short shift today. I just feel wore out for somebody that just got a good bill of health. What a drag it is getting old!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slept ok Starlight :)

    Tim that is terrible news you weren't feeling well. Hope you're better already :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: