Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday's Monkey But

Good Morning Dingleberries and Happy Thursday!  It's that time of the week again where I come up with something cute and witty (as if) to say about a funny picture of some monkey I've found online.  I've actually not taken any real pictures of any real monkeys. Go figure. May be able time I take my arse to the zoo. Right? 

But to save you the random babbles of today, I will share this one, coming all the way from a dear Dingleberry all they way up in Maryland, USA.  He lives his life out loud like I do, which is probably why we get along.  So enjoy this weeks post and monkey butt.  Till next week!! 


Look at that!! I love sock monkeys and have taken mine on a few trips already. There is a link for that so go check out "A Sock Monkey Travels"  But before you do that check out


Hang in there!

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't every kool dog have a sock monkey? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big white she-wolf beast of a dog... loves her sock monkey. Won't go anywhere without out it. Kind of takes away that dramatic effect I just described...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...sock monkeys rule! I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone should have at least one sock monkey around. Just for shits and giggles :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: