Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 137, 2012

Monday, May 21st
Monday already?  Well that isn't fair if you ask me, but I vowed not to complain this week. I think I've done OK so far(it's only Monday ya know). I'm taking a staycation this weekend, for the holiday. Not going anywhere, just taking some much needed brain rest from work.

Found out today we gotta get some fundage (money) together for the home purchase to go through, knew that was coming.   Gotta work on that this week, arg!   Trying not to get my hopes up too high or anything, but I'm hopeful. I'd love to be so close to Mama Monkey Butt again!

Pokey had her last Girl Scout meeting tonight.  The celebration thing (is that what it's called)?  A few girls crossed over as did some of the Boy Scouts. Pokey got 2 patches and I'm one proud Mama.  :)  Plus there are 2 more days of school, she's sticking with the good behaviour and should be rawking those new tall converse shoes this weekend.  She's super excited, did I tell you!? 

(her's wont be this tall)
 

She had a lot of fun with the celebration though. I think we all did!


I'm tired, like all the time here lately. I don't know what's up with that Oh wait, yes I do. It's called staying up late.  Go figure! 

Goodnight Dingleberries,

Hang in there!

1 comment:

Dingleberry says: