Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why fix what isn't broken?!

Chocolate Creme Twinkies

Why?  Why do that?  I'm a chocolate lover as much as any other person out there, well some of you anyways. But why would you take a Twinkie and fill it with chocolate creme?  They can't do that?!!?  Well apparently they CAN and they WILL.  I refused to purchase these, but has anyone tried them?  I know one thing is for sure, Tallahassee would not approve.. Not at all.

I mean it's a Twinkie?  It just doesn't seem right to me.  In Tallahassee news have you guys heard these stories about the Zombie Apocalypse?  OMG, apparently some man was shot to death because he refused to stop eating someones face.  What the fuck right?!  So get ready, pack yo shit and get yo guns armed up.  Shit's going down?! 

Check out this link, crazy shit!!!  CLICK HERE!

Funny how this post went haywire there, whatever!!

Hang in there!

5 comments:

  1. Poor Hostess is trying everything to stay afloat. They are bankrupt you know. And the zombie story is SO gross. I was going to try to write a funny post about it but I literally can't find the funny in it 'cause it makes my skin crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did read about the guy shot while eating someones face. He was pretty whacked out with drugs I believe.

    Can't offer an opinion on Twinkies. My only knowledge of those is from comic book adds when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not crazy about Zombies, but Woody is the man, I even liked that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Keepn it real, def a funny story. I don't care who you are!

    @Mynx. Ya never had a Twinkie? Ya don't have twinkies there?

    @Tim- Like I said on the FB, Woody is tha MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, if I wanted chocolate in/on a Twinkie, then I'd dip it in hot fudge and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: