Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 131, 2012

Tuesday, May 15th
This month is going by really fast.  I'm not loving that either. Just means the summer will be here and gone before I know it. This makes me a sad! 

It was just another day in paradise for me today, those of you who have been here for a while, no that is my sarcasm and it's pretty thick.

I'm steady making as many weekend plans as I can.  Camping, kayaking, fishing, grilling, awesome!!

One of my dearest friends graduated last night.  I will say it was a super awesome moment. I've known her since she was just a youngen!  She's quite a few years younger than me, I've always loved her very much though.  I was honored that she even asked me to attend her special moment.  I was/ am so proud of her!

It's a Tuesday, we aren't hitting the pizza place tomorrow, instead saving our night out for taco night this week. Yummers!

Now the news is telling me about major networks and religion and yada yada I need sleep!! 

Mama Monkey Butt posted the pics from Mothers Day today, as I feared. I look like a dork!  Yay!!

Goodnight Dingleberries,

Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: