Sunday, May 6, 2012

Days 120-122, 2012

Friday, May 4th
Saturday, May 5th
Sunday, May 6th
I slacked off on Friday, don't remember why and the weekend as well. Managed to keep myself busy this week. Child sat my niece on Saturday, Pokey loved that. We had fun, she learned how to ride her bike. Awesome times!! 

I'm tired now and didn't blog all weekend. I wasn't able to let you all know Friday, but thanks everyone for all the kind words and wishful thinking on the home purchase. Sadly it looks as though we may not quite qualify for that one.  Guess it just wasn't meant to be. I will push a few more buttons and see what if any other options we have for it.  Thanks though, thanks everyone!!  :)

Like I said, I r tired.  Will blog more tomorrow... Goodnight

Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: