Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 146, 2012

Wednesday, May 30th
The pools open!  The pools open! Did I mention that the POOL IS OPEN?!  It's a very exciting time in the life of Monkey Butt right now.   I'm in no shape for a swim suit but some of the men and women at the pools around here are in far worse shape than I am, so screw it!  I work on my shape when I can and work on my tan the rest of the time!  Booyah!

Man Vs Food Ice Cream Challenge
Can we say, YES PLEASE!  He had like 6 pounds of ice cream and topping and nuts and whip cream and Oh.My.Gawd I would have been in heaven. I love ice cream. So very much. It's soo tasty and so awesome!  I'd fail in epic proportions at this challenge but oh my god would I love to attempt it! 


For those who don't already know and for those who would like to know, with all the recent zombie Apocalypse talk, down there in Florida. I'm going to run my zombie posts next week. I'm taking guest post or if you'd like to share anything, send it over.  kcdoe27 (at) hotmail (dot) com  I've a few bloggers chiming in  and a few of mine owns.  Should be lots of fun and maybe we  learn something from the whole thing.  Just sayin'

Till next time,

Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. Love icecream but there is no way I would even attempt that plate.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: