Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday's Monkey 'butt'


Happy Thursday Dingleberries, It's that time of the week again. I mentioned on my facebook page the other day that I was putting forth some effort with this weeks post.  Also a few days ago we were in the Hell Mart and I was digging through the 7 dollar movie bin and saw a blueray for Iron Monkey. Must remind myself to post this one, hey... It's a Monkey?!!?  Right?   Well like a few other post I've done, which I regret  little now. I'd never watched Iron Monkey.  Never!  I had no idea what it was even about or what said Monkey was getting into!  So I told myself to watch this movie this week, before you run your post. Because you just HAVE TO!  So guess what.... I watched it.  It was shocked to see it was a Quentin Terantino film, his films never disappoint me.  Then of course I see it's "better than crouching tiger" Yea so I didn't watch that one. Maybe I should add it to my list?  I doubt it! 
I laughed sometimes, out loud. It's a Kung Fu movie.  Who would have thunk it?!  It's also my FIRST Kung Fu movie, EVAR!   I'm calling it Kung Fu because it's not in English and it's those movies from back in the day where there is no way this could be real. I mean who MOVES that fast and flies through the air. It just doesn't seem real to me. 
Regardless, I know now what Iron Monkey is. 
He's pretty much a Kung Fu ass kicking Robin Hood.    That's the gist of what I caught in the movie anyway.
Who's seen this one?  Or any other for that matter?
There you have this weeks Monkey butt.  A Kung Fu ass kicking man who covers his face and fights off villains for the poor man.  Awesome right?


Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. For your second Kung Fu movie, I highly recommend Kung Fu Hustle. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Iron Monkey. But I do own Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Love it!

    A hilarious take on the kung fu genre is Kung Pow! Enter The Fist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I can add both of those to my list. ::fingers crossed:: They're on Netflix! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: