|Tuesday, April 10th|
So this one may be a bit random this week, which works out, because it's Tuesday and what better than a random Tuesday? Nothing!! Other than a fabulous Friday that is!
- So we attended our first Girl Scouts meeting. It was how do you say...interesting. I've never been involved in such activities. Granted the only activity they really involved themselves in this week was a flag folding. Which they will be doing in their ceremonies just before the burn said flag? I'm not sure it wasn't very clear. Pokey is pretty friggn stoked about it though... just saying!! I think she enjoyed herself with her new girl friends and we are pretty excited to sign her up full time, pick up her book and costume and get to working with it.... I'm hoping she sticks with it. This is a first for her. Any of you know of or perhaps trying to rid of a Brownie Uniform for girl scouts? My Pokey is like a size 7/8. Let me know ;)
|What I felt like doing|
I've never been a very patient person when it comes to pets. Don't get me wrong, I love my little pain the arse doggie and my precious Pokey. But nothing makes me angrier than to watch carpet become trash due to shit like that! Gawd! TO the point, po po Maximus is hanging out in his doggie crate until we get things back under control. He's really a good doggie but just like my dear Pokey. When she acts like an arse there are consequences to be had. Does that make me a mean mommy? Ya can Eff off if you think it does! Just sayin! Other Max news, I changed his food. Hoping it was better for him. He's eating it for shit. I don't think he likes it much :/ UGH
- I weighed myself while at Mama Monkey Butts over the weekend and I've dropped a few pounds. However over the last few days (thanks to something I ate) I've gained it all back in the form of a cold sore aka fever blister on my LIP. OMG this thing is getting bigger and bigger. I may have actually gained weight with the size of this thing. The abreva isn't helping either.
- I was pretty fraking excited to see I'd dropped a few pounds. Very cool news.
- I tried running again yesterday, I think I've developed some asthma or something. I'm terribly bummed about it. I wish the pollen would go away!
- Easter was nice! Spent time with Mama and Papa Monkey Butt as well as my sister and nieces. It was very cool. Snapped some awesome photos, which I hope to be sharing soon!! I'm also working to edit some of them up for my photography page. Anyone other than Tim checked that out yet? I'm having fun with it!