Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my dearest Dingleberries.  How are we this lovely day?  It's been a week already and I'm just barely climbing the hill to get over this hump.    So this week, like all others. I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love. So go check her out, come on, ya know you want to!



This weeks is pretty cut and dry, simple if you will.

I'm Loving .... HALLOWEEN




















Lovely isn't it?  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and yes it has everything to do with the candy and the costumes.  I hate the cold and  it's going to be quite chilly this year. Regardless it's going to be awesome.
Not only has Pokey never dressed as something "scary" for Halloween. She's rawking the style this year and going to play zombie with me.
I'm one proud Mama MB! 



Happy Halloween my dearest Dingleberries!

Hang in there!



8 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Although it can't be too happy for me since I'm just a dingleberry! I should fling myself at you and give you a taste of your own medicine! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Careful, I've perfected my aim and have been known to bite from time to time! Mama MB didn't give me all my shots!

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween. As a diabetic, its the worst holiday for me but still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, well you should treat yourself to some tasty sugar free treats! :)

      Delete
  3. Monkey butt is what I call my son;-)

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: