Thursday, December 9, 2010

Before I forget...

Oh to blog away for the time being, I'm currently sitting with my Facebook open watching the thang to tell me if anything new is happening over there and trying to cram my ideas down here, before I forget. "Before I forget"  for some reason that saying sounds familiar to me, but I can't for the life of my figure it out!?

Oh well... Off to the good news I talked to the police department today and turns out the hiring process isn't so hard. It's actually quite simple to become a police officer!  Who woulda thunk it? I said simple  no easy!   I am actually dreading the physical part of it.  As Ive said before, for my readers, I am sooooo lazy, so unbelievably lazy.  I've never had interest in exercise or doing anything really other than sitting on my arse and smoking cigarettes.  Now as it turns out, not only do I have to do 29 sit ups in 1 minute and sit and reach 2 inches past my toes, eeeep, I also have to BENCH PRESS 72% of my body weight.  Ummm, wtf is that about?  I mean really?!!  I don't even know what a bench press  is let alone LIFT/Pickup or even carry 72% of my body weight, which as it calculates out is like 80 FUCKING POUNDS!  WTF that's HORSESHIT!  *giggles* sometimes it's just fun to cuss! Oh! Oh! Oh!  PLus they want you to run like 1.5 miles in like 14 minutes or something. 
Just so you know.  I will accomplish said tasks and I will laugh at myself for the pissing and moaning and dreading I am posting here.  I think I have come to the point in my life where it's time to be a fucking grown up and do something other than sit at the same desk Ive been at for the last 6 years hating my job!  Like for real!

They've advised me at the police dept that I should not submit the application until I AM READY TO PASS THE PHYSICAL EXAM. Eeeeep. So how long will it take? For me.  The laziest person I know to get into shape!

2 comments:

  1. OH..... well, let's start that project in January? I'll try it with you - I really need to get in better shape like I used to be. It will be great blog fodder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you'll pass the physical exam! You just have to find a motivation, I'm sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: