Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 298, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011


Happy Wednesday Dingleberries,  it was an...uneventful day, kinda.  Pokey had to go to the dentist (again) today. They needed to do something to her teeth to prevent cavities, ugh why can' I remember what that is call. Oh well, it went smoothly and quickly, pain free. Other than the lost time at work and school, but we had lunch with Mr Monkey Butt afterwards and it was quite a nice day away I guess, well couple hours anyways.

One of our drivers was fired today, he was pretty annoying and although he was an OK driver he really had a hard time retaining information.  it didn't matter how many times you tell him what to do or how to do it, he just called and asked again the next day. Very frustrating for me, common sense is a major pet peeve of mine. It makes me nuts when these smarties come around and have absolutely no common sense. You paid all of that money to get the title and be 'smart' but you are dumber than my fucking 7 year old. It's really stressful. Anyone else have that pet peeve?  Like you know, stupid should hurt!  So he's gone now, and I'm kinda glad. It will be nice to get someone else through the door that perhaps has some kinda knowledge of the area and just how to be fast. Slow people also get on my nerves, if you hadn't noticed from me before. 

Today was a goodish day. I've no idea where Pokeys winter jacket is and it is definitely something we need right now. Maybe it will show up, we will just keep rawking the sweaters and long sleeves till it's shows it face around here somewheres.

Well Dingleberries I'm off to chase Pokey to bed, again.  Will blog more tomorrow, I hope. Seriously considering staying with Mr Monkey Butt tomorrow just so I don't have to make the trip, over the river and through the woods to Nana's house we go. I love my parents and appreciate everything and anything they have ever done for me, but I seriously hate commuting to work/school/life. UGH!

I'm off to an early bed, Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: