Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries,
There were many a moment today when I almost decided to give up completely on blogging for today. I've no idea what's up with the internet at the new house, no idea if it's on yet or what. Pokey's TV isn't working right and no it's not the TV's fault, it's the satellite company's fault. I found out last night that they also DO NOT offer AMC... WTF!  Needless to say I'm not happy about that!  On top of all of that, I'm sick. I woke up many times throughout the night and the last waking I was obviously feverish!! 

So there you have what I'm NOT loving today, let's move on to what I'm able to love today. Shall we?  So I'm linking up with the oh so awesome This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. 

So here's What I'm Loving today



I'm Loving these awesome boots:


I'm Loving this fabulous jacket/sweater thing:


I'm Loving the idea of buying new jeans:




I'm loving these awesome Pinterest Finds, found HERE:



I'm Loving ROLLER DERBY! 



and of course I'm Loving these adorable Monkeys! 




There ya have it, so take my advise and

Hang  in there!

9 comments:

  1. I love those boots and monkeys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to be kicked by anyone wearing those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to spend the night in that cool attic room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are not feeling good and hope all the wrinkles get smoothed out at your new place quickly. I just sent you a bunch of new monkey pictures to enjoy. Hope you have a restful night and feel better in the morning.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better very soon :-)

    I believe your cool jacket/sweater is a cardigan. New jeans are always a bonus!

    And your little monkey friends are looking pretty chillaxin' there...especially the one IN the tub, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are not the best.......I have no idea what AMC is but since you followed with WTF I guess it is something you want......lol Yes I like the look of that cardigan is too.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outdoor area is awesome. I want to have a Mad Hatter style tea party there, on the double.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that Tee-Pee looking house, that's me fur sur!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: