Monday, October 3, 2011

365 days of 2011

Okie Dokie Dingleberries, I called it last week when I said I may be away from the interwebs over the weekend. Totally was!  Gots my hair changed (again), made it to the birthday party and helped Mr Monkey Butt move his stuffs from the bad place to the better place. Very full weekend and was only home briefly to take some stuffs to storage and pay the bill. Lovely weekend though. Checks it out and hope everyone had an Effn awesome Monday?!! Mines sucked mostly. Had a parent/teacher conference with Pokeys teacher today and she is doing AWESOME and her behaviour is fabulous. I'm proud of my dahlin!

Day 265
Friday, Septemeber 30th, 2011
Yay Friday! 

Day 266
October 1st, 2011
Birthday party today. Mr. Monkey Butt, Pokey and myself, running late as always made it to the partay and had an awesome time chatting with family, celebrating a lovely 7th birthday for my cousins daughter and ate some yummy cupcakes!  It was an awesome time!  Luckily it's getting that time of year where we should start having a few more gatherings of the family kind.  What can I say, I love it!  It's a year round thing for me but I haven't been to one since June or July though ::sad::!

Day 267
October 2nd, 2011

My new hair!!!!  YAYS. Back in black and I love love love it. 
This was moving day for Mr Monkey Butt. I was the only person he had to help move him. Not that I minded, I was glad to help, loved it in fact.  We got it all moved in only 2 trips, which was awesome and then was able to get my hairs dyed that night. Awesome!!! 

Day 268
October 3rd, 2011
Did ya have a happy Monday?  Mines could have been better, but it wasn't too bad I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: