Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 284, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011














Well hello Wednesday, you sucked!  Just sayin' is all.  My pinkie toe may or may not be broken, lost the battle against the kiddie gate this morning.  Very painful!  The only thing I want to do at this point is toss a cup of gasoline on it and throw a match.  I'm hating on the kiddie gate. 

There is more bad news for today but I cannot share that right now. It's safe to say the bad feeling I had on the  way home, that feeling that something is wrong, well that feeling was spotlighted shortly after I got home today.  More bad news, will share with you readers as soon as the OK is given. 

Till tomorrow, I hope your day was wondermus and tomorrow is smashing good.  Goodnight Dingleberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: