Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 271, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, October 6th, 2011
Happy Thursday Dingleberries. Let me just say it's been a crazy week, as I babbled yesterday being a broke arse ninja has really sucked. Glad today is pay day and let me just share, so is my car!
That's one happy Toyota Camry about now!  No longer sucking fumes and watching the gas light go on and off as I run up and down hills! 
Happy day!

Tomorrow is Friday and although I've nothing planned for the weekend I think I'm actually just looking forward to a nice boring weekend. I wonder if I will get so lucky? 
Here's to hoping. Don't forget to check out today's Monkey Butt to come later and stay tuned tomorrow for Fridays Photo fun!  Also I'm still taking pics from you wonderful folks!
Have an awesome day Dingleberries!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: