Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 269 & 270, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, October 4th 2011
Tuesday! Oh Tuesday, what joy will you bring?  A day full of matching statements, mailing them and playing catch up with everything?  Well that doesn't seem like much joy at all?!! 

Wednesday, October 5th, 2011
I left the house Tuesday morning, with no intentions of going home that night.  Brought 1 pair of shoes. So now I'm rawking my favorite purple cons with a red shirt. This bothers me.  I've 10 bucks, 21 cigs and an 1/8th of a tank of gas. I'm slightly stressed. I'm staying with Mr. Monkey Butt a couple of nights this week, being as he is A LOT closer to my work that I am at home.  So here's to hoping I can work this out. 
Have an awesome Wednesday Dingleberries. I'm going to attempt to catch up with all of your postings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: