Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 days of 2011

Well due to unforseen problems with blogger, I am behind on my posts. I know I posted for you all the other day, but of course they are gone now.  I'm sitting here on this lovely Sunday watching...Twilight.  What can I say. I love it!  *swoon* 

So here we go, playing catch up and if Blogger fails me again you may see me rioting in the streets! 

Wednesday, May 11th, 2011



Lovely day at work...I think?










Thursday, May 12th, 2011




And another day in paradise! ------>








Friday, May 13th, 2011



Damn Friday the 13th. Definately an unlucky day for me. I got off at my exit for work and found my eye  terribly uncomfortable. I knew then it was ripped. UGH!  Of course it's ripped. Terrible!  So I lasted as long as I could with the ripped contact and finally just had to pull it out of my head.  So I spent a few hours with no good vision in one eye and took off work early to go to the eye dr.  137 dollars later, I've ordered contacts and have a pair in my head. Sonofashitbitch. I hate spending money like that especially in my current financial situation.  BUt atleast now I have no worries for 6 months!  I guess!  Just glad Friday the 13th is OVER!

**Moving On**

Saturday, May 14th, 2011

Oooops no picture of myself today. Lucky you!  haha... Somehow I forgot. I didn't do much on Saturday though. Hung out around the house mostly. Went to pay my storage bill and took a nap!  Lovely. No one died when I woke up so it worked out, I guess!  Hung out with a purdy cool friend that night. We watched a whole bunch of zombies.  After Zombieland, which is one of favorites.  Woody Harrellson is a total HOTTIE in that movie.  We watch an episode of "The Walking Dead" not to bad and of course "Resident Evil 5" I totally have a girl crush on Milla Jovovich!  She's so purdy. Fun night to say the least. Just hanging out with cool friend. Awesome!


Sunday, May 15th, 2011
Was a pretty good day today. Didn't do to much. I did finally decide to talk myself into venturing out to Athens. It was fun to get out.   Went to the "Human Rights Festival" saw a guy in a fur underwear thing. It's a whole other world down there. Went to see a band called "Kite to the moon" they were pretty good. Different. But ok! 









This was the part of the show where a bunch of dressed up people came out and threw toys out into the crowd. I told you they were...different. The lead singer was rawking a pretty awesome red hat though! 







All in all it was a pretty awesome weekend. The week wasn't too bad either, with the obvious exception of the damn ripped contact!  Have a great week next week and am off to catch up with the blogs I've missed!  

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you've been up to lots of fun :) I like your red polka dot top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca. I love my top also.. Its got cute little white colored apples on it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: