Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 98, 365 Days of 2011

Tuesday, April 12th, 2011
Happy Tuesday Folks!  chilly weather we were having here, boo for that!  Hopes tomorrow is better.  Warm days are so much better than chilly ones?  Right!?!!  Yes that's right!

So I've stumbled onto Twitter today.  Eeeep.. I wonder if it will lead to yet another addiction.  Needless to say, there is never a reason for me to say I'm bored!  I've yet to figure out exactly what all you can do with Twitter, as of right now, I'm randomly posting whatever randomness comes to mind.  Seems as though that's what it's all about?  Or am I wrong?  ha ha. I will figure it out eventually. If anyone of you readers, followers or fellow bloggers are on Twitter, umm, Look me up?  I don't know how to do that yet.. Hopefully you all are smarter than me.  My email is kcdoe27@hotmail.com I've chosen kcdoe27 as my name on there... Just a little help.  If anyone has any tips for using twitter, do not hesitate to throw them at me. Still wandering in the dark around here.  

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday morning here, rain is over but clouds remain. If the weather is correct the sun will come out tomorrow! Very foggy here today though, schools are delayed 1 hour.

    Good luck with Twitter, I just started Facebook a couple of months ago! Enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: