Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 96, 365 days of 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011


Well unfortunately, Sunday sucked.  Woke up too early, like 4am-ish. Was not very cool with that. Mount Everest on my lip was reeking havoc while I was sleeping, as soon as I can google whats bigger than Mount Everest I will be able to rename this inner depths of hells pit!  Ugh.. I hate cold sores, fever blisters, whatever they are called. THEY ARE THE DEVIL.  Mine is from all that wonderful sun at 6 flags. *grumbles*

So yea, today was pure shit.  My Mom and I got into a fuss while visiting today. I'm usually not the one to fuss with my Mom, but whether it be PMS or hormones or whatever it is making me this way. I'm not really digging it.  ha ha.. For some reason, my Mother was able to get me fired up, upset and furious with the things she had to say today. I don't want to go into it on blogger, it just doesn't seem right and well I'm sure you all don't want  to hear about it.  I guess it's just a whole big mess going on these days.  I guess...  I shall leave it at that. I think everything will be all good when it's all settled down some.  *fingers crossed* I can't stand fighting with my Mom, that's why I don't do it.  Like I said, these past couple of days are just making me nuts.. 

Time with myself and my daughter this morning, was AWESOME!  I will take the bad with the good. I'm glad I had the good!  We went out to Game stop to replace the "lost" Nintendo charger and then hit the McDonald's for some cinny bites.  Yum!

It's back to work tomorrow.  Not excited about this, but whatevski!  Have an awesome Monday folks.  Goodnight to you~  How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: