Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 112, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, April 26th, 2011

No rain today as they predicted. So there I was all day covering my hurting toe with shoes. My feet ached at the end of the day.  I love my blue shoes but they make my feet hurt something fierce!

Yesterday the Uhaul lady called me to inform me I didn't replace the fuel I used in the Uhaul, I forgot. I knew Saturday I'd forgotten and just expected to be SOL on that note!  So she calls me and actually offers to allow me to come there and replace the fuel *happy dance* I don't have to pay the 30 bucks for them to drive it to the gas station and then the minimum of 4 bucks a gallon.  fucking a right!  I be there after work!  So after going to the ex apartment and cleaning removing some more items.  We took off towards Uhaul.  I get there unload some stuff and then went up to the front to get the Uhaul. Kicked a damn board and hurt my damn toe. Cussing a storm and finally get into this huge arse truck where I'm attempting to not crash an RV and a fence. As well as my own car back there somewhere. The whole time I'm trying to look back and see out the back window. Damn Uhauls and their big boxes on the back.. Sheeesh... Got it all done and raced to the Kroger to get Pokey her snacks for the week.  Lost in Kroger. Gah!

Sorry for the rant readers.  I left out the part of my tossing and turning in bed and then getting up on the top bunk of the bunk bed.  PS.. Bunk Beds are evil. I sat straight up this morning frantic that I was late for work!  OMG...  Yea the ceiling is really low in there... Ouch! 

All in all it was an awesome day readers, followers and fellow bloggers!  How are you?

3 comments:

  1. "PS.. Bunk Beds are evil. I sat straight up this morning frantic that I was late for work! OMG... Yea the ceiling is really low in there... Ouch! "

    I know it's rude to laugh at another person's pain, but ... I gotta admit... I snickered. ;p Hope it wasn't too bad.

    also....amazing that UHaul let you do that! They are notorious for extra charges, lucky, lucky you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will be glad when all that is final.

    I was supposed to be off all day tomorrow. I was called yesterday and asked if I could work? I said I've been planning this day off for a month to go see Hot Tuna!

    Anyway, I got suckered in to working 6AM until about 11AM, however that will leave me tired tomorrow night. I can see now that I'm going to have to stop answering my phone. Let them leave a message and I will decide whether to call back or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry GG a lot of people laughed out lound and in my face pretty much when I told them that story. Its ok... :)

    Tim- OoOoOo I hate when work calls. I try not to answer but sometimes I just have to. Sorry you have to work extra and be all tired. That sucks! Still going to see Hot TUna?

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: