Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 93, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, April 7th, 2011
And yes it was ABSOLUTELY necessary for me to wear a hat today.  My hair looked like hot trash today.  ha ha.  Again it's a slow crapola day!  Go figure. I'm blaming Spring Break, the fact that a lot of people are out of town or just not working this week.  That's what I'm telling myself, that's why we are slow. Right?  I'm hoping!  There is no excuse next week then.  Whewt! 

Trying to stay caught up here. Have yet another blog idea, still pounding it out though. It's too bad I'm not awesome enough to just spill it all out and get it all right the first time.  Maybe I'm just slack and searching for excuses?

Have an awesome rest of your day bloggers, readers and followers. Thanks for reading through my babbles and in case I haven't told you. Love your comments :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have a "hat day" every morning. I feel ya.
    First thing I do when I get up is pull this stretched out charcoal gray "ski cap" over my technicolor bed head. While I enjoy the hot mess my hair creates everyday upon waking... I don't think anyone else outside of the dog appreciates it. Plus there are always random people showing up at my door, and the UPS guy has ZERO sense of humor. (He should though, I know I would if I had to wear a uniform all day that made ME look like a Tootsie Roll®) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... tootsie roll.. that's awesome! Our USPS guy, well occasional guy, has absolutely NO PERSONALITY. It makes me nuts! Most days are hat days for me, Im in love with my grey hat, but its hiding in the trunk of my car... Blarg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend! I see color on your face and it looks good - I'm starting to tan because I need SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristen... I can't wait to get some tan ony myself... Ahh to dream! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: