Good MONkeyDAY my dear Dingleberries..
How times flies...when you're having fun. Or whatever you call this I'm having!
Just a few things for today, because go ahead and check out my desk!
|The things I should be doing right now!|
It's a Monday around here for sure, staying pretty busy with calls and people insist on getting on my nerves all day long with their broken down cars. Like they're the only people who break down or something? Sheesh!
- The owners are still out of town, apparently the town they're from doesn't do funerals on Sundays? Perhaps this is a North Carolina thing? Any of you folks from NC know if this is in fact the case or are my bosses losing their minds? So they've a funeral for today (Monday) at 2pm for the boss ladys Mom. I swear,. as crazy as she makes me and for all the bad things I say about her. I shed a tear or two when I heard her Mom passed. It broke my heart, I guess because it's so fresh that my Mom has passed....
- Speaking of... I didn't/couldn't tell them Friday before they left that my Grandmother also passed away, I didn't want that to weigh on their thoughts as they were out of town on their passing. One of of the other ladies at work lost her ex Father in Law Thursday night as well, he lives in FLA and wasn't having a funeral like the others, so I am unsure what she will do, if anything, with his passing. I imagine she also didn't share her news with the bosses before they left.
- Papa MB tells me he's broke, I'm broke, his brother and sister are also broke as well as their mother. There is no money set aside for her funeral and honestly, we've no idea what their options are. Papa MB has come down with some sort of sickness, flu perhaps. I'm staying away. I can't take chances of getting sick right now. With everything that's going on, they'd be burying me by the looks of it! I can't believe all the loss the people around me are suffering. It's crazy!!! This was all suppose to be done in 2012. Not so soon in the New Year.
- So as I was saying, we're still waiting to see our options and how much money can be obtained for her funeral expense. Looks as though they may be forced to cremate her remains due to lack of funds. I can't believe her family let it come down to this! Makes me sad ..... The woman never liked me, but I can't help feel bad about the situation!
- Shall we move on to something that won't make you want to shoot yourself in the face?! Sounds like a fabulous idea to me.
Some of you are well aware of my good friend Tim over at A Blast From the Past. His sister was diagnosed with cancer just last year. He informed me the other day that her cancer is shrinking with treatment. This makes me so happy. He's a super awesome guy and his sister is a fighter! Hang in there Tim's Sis. You got this!!
Mr. MB found this ecard thing the other night, it had me LOLing. I can't help but share it!
- I've got to work again tonight.. . Ugh..
- But we're going in for the Dr appointment tomorrow and we should find out what we're having, baby monkey wise...
- The weather was nice over the weekend, but I was working .I couldn't enjoy it as much as I'd liked to. The Mayans right have gotten something right though. Maybe the world is changing, we will have warmer weather year round? I can hope, can't I? It's crappy and rainy today and from what the news people said this morning, sounds like it could last all week.. Yay! :/
- Ok Ok.. I have to get back to work.. Stay warm, cool or dry. Whichever it is.
Hang in there!