It's good to be back, I'm struggling with my reading a bit, but I'm at least doing my best at attempting to read those of you who are regular visitors here. I plan on getting back to my normal self... It's just not in my nature to let things go so easily, especially not some things that I truly enjoy!
- I've quite a few shout outs and thank you posts that need to be posting as well. I've received quite a few things in the mail, which has melted my frozen heart and made me smile. You Dingleberries really don't understand how much I love you all! So keep hanging around, I'm hoping to get them back to going tonight. One at a time of course... Perhaps I can squish em all together. That doesn't seem like the MB way though does it?
- I signed up for the gym! Not for weight loss mind you, I'm hoping my readings will prove correct and it will help my stress levels some...
- Working on resolutions that make sense for me this year. Shocked a little to see that I didn't fail too miserably with my resolutions for 2012. I will save that post for later though. I'm sad a bit that I didn't get to post my year in pictures for you. Bummer. I guess most of it was pretty much boring or nothing picture worthy! As if!
- I've started reading again.. I'm working on the Twilight Saga (again) DON'T JUDGE ME. Also picked up the Bible. I obtained a list thing at church that is suppose to help you read through the Bible in order. It's going.. I finished a whole weeks worth last night... Yea I was 6 days behind. But I'm hopeful. To at least keep my reading up. I love reading.
- Pokey got her wish and we're the proud owners of an adorable new guinea pig.. Pokey has named him Howard. Honestly we're not sure of it's sex. We picked him out from a very scary looking shed in the back of someones house. It smelled so bad in there and those three little guinea pigs broke my heart. There was no way I couldn't take at least one of them home with me. Was just glad to get away from the woman telling us she'd been sick for weeks now with the flu or something. IF she'd been hanging in that shed too much I think I can understand where the sickness comes from. So far he seems like a good fit. Pictures to come later.
So I'd say that's a good mash up for this MONkeyDAY. I know there is more. Stuff that's been stored away and filed up for when I could get back in the swing of things...
As I said before, I hope you're all hanging in there today... Enjoying a Monday..