Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my dear Dingleberries.  I'm here enjoying the weather, wishing the sun would shine and that I could sit at home bored rather than come to work and do stuff. Like that would ever happen. Coming to work each day is actually my break from work at home. I swear, and I try not to bitch (all the time) especially on Wednesdays, but dammit. I come home and am faced with more work than I deal with here at my JOB.  It's really starting to piss me off a bit and the place is about to be poo covered, because I'm seriously about to just start throwing shit!! Not flinging like my normal style, straight up THROWING DOWN SOME SHIT! So stand back!! 

So let's move on to something.... more pleasant, shall we?  It  is What I'm Loving Wednesday after all!  As always I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for this weekly ramble session. Check it out... 



I'm Loving ... (and I meant to share this one last week and didn't)  That I'm done and over with that whole speeding ticket thing I went through last year. It was due in December and I ended up getting an extension until Jan 2nd of this year. Was actually able to get it all paid and taken care of before the end of 2012.  So that put all of my bad for 2012 and left it there in 2012. 





I'm (still) Loving ... 2013    ... As you just read above, I'm glad to get the bad out of my life.   Now to keep it there..  

I'm Loving... the weather today.. It's ... nice ... out. Plus they're telling us the weekend should be nice to!  It's safe to say, my MB arse will be out this weekend... We're taking Maximus out with us and also there is this cute music for all ages thing. I'm excited!  :) 

And can't forget, I'm Loving .....



Happy Wednesday my Dingleberries!

-Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving...that my kitchen is done.
    I'm NOT loving...apparently I have to pay for it.
    Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your nice weather! Those of us still trapped in snow and bitter cold are very envious of you!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: