Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So hello again my dearest and loveliest Dingleberries.  It's another cool day here in this oh so peachy state of Georgia.  There doesn't seem to be any sunshine though (again). Afraid the peaches may just die on us if we are careful and then what will Georgia have to offer?  I guess just us sweet Georgia girls.  ha ha.. So now that the lame is taken care of.  It's time to link up with Jamie over at Little Daisy May and oh my have you checked out her oh so adorable baby?  You must. Such a cutie!  

So with all honestly I'm actually at a loss for what I'm loving today, but I didn't want to fail you and well we're so slow at work today I figured it would kill sometime.  Right?  Sounds good yea?


I"m Loving: And I can't ever stress this one enough, I love you guys and gals. My true and faithful Dingleberries.  It's been a strange couple of weeks and you all hung in here with me.  It's not over yet, don't get your hopes up. But I'm trying.. I'm so thankful for every kind word and comment you leave me here. It really does make my day!

I'm Loving: That's it's the Christmas season around here and as I was hoping, the weather has cooled off some. I hate the cold weather, we're all well aware of  that little fact. I mean really how many monkeys do you see living in the cold?  Yea they have fur but aren't the mostly found in lovely hot countries and forests or something ? I think so... So I'm loving the season and the fact that I signed up for the oh so awesome and heart wrenching Airmail Christmas. How many of you signed up for that?  Well I did and my Christmas card has been mailed to who I can only assume is a sweet lady over in Illinois. Exciting to send a card to someone unknown, most exciting thing I've done all week!


I'm Loving:  THe good memories I have of my Mama MB.

and of course,

I'm Loving these guy, look how adorable!



Hang in there!

10 comments:

  1. It's been quite chilly here in NC. Stay warm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilly there also? Well then you keep warm as well!

      Delete
  2. Rainy and chilly here in North Cackalacky. Did you see my monkey post yesterday? Thought you might enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in the 60't for today and tomorrow but should see more rain soon... UGH! Off to check out your post. I was slack yesterday!

      Delete
  3. Airmail Christmas? I need to go look into that. Oh and i love the cold! Texas is so frickin hot for a gal who's going through "the change". I love my sweaters and boots and rarely have chances to enjoy them.
    You are so funny lady! I know you're sad and miss your sweet momma. So proud of you having a great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holli :) Sweaters and boots are super cute, it's too bad you don't get the chance to wear them!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Just realised though that I captioned your picture wrongly, as I thought it was the one you received! oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OK.. Way to spoil where mine is coming from though ;)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: