Good Monday dear Dingleberries .... It's that day of the week again where we sit and look back at the last couple of days and attempt to figure out what the hell happened. I understood it all back when I drank and partied, but those days are long gone. Now it's a mystery where it all goes. Quite possibly a sick joke as well.
- I'd love to be able to dedicate some time to blogger on the weekends, to stay caught up with my readings and postings. It just never seems to work out for me. Weekends are quite stressful and Monday seems to be the day I escape from it to get a break. That's bad isn't it?
- Next week is Christmas! NEXT WEEK! We're all well aware of that aren't we? No need to remind us of the soon to be brokemas! I'm broke already what am I talking about. There has to be an easier way to make it through the holidays.
- We're missing 2 of the strongest links to our family unit this year. It's going to be a rough holiday, but I'm attempting to make the best of it...somehow. That's what they would want, right?
- I want to move... again...already. That's bad too, I know. Mother wouldn't approve. But she isn't here now, she can't be mad at me. I want to move across the country, to escape everything here and be alone.. With those immediately close to me. Perhaps next year we could "rent" the place out to my sister and I can escape this world. Though by then I'm sure I will have move past this idea.
- Still missing Mama MB.
You can't read it that well, but it's our temporary thing until everything else is complete.
- It's a normal work week this week, but it can't get by fast enough. I'm looking forward to a couple extra days off next week!
- No school starting Wednesday. I imagine she's so excited!
- My heart aches for those lost at the shooting last week. It's a sick and sad world we live in sometimes. I can't fathom what that crazy person was going through and the fear those people must have felt. So very sad!
- Dr appointment on Wednesday, another waste of gas I'm sure... But I do have a list of questions for them this time, so maybe not a complete waste. I hate that their nurses are dummies over there. Ugh!
So there we have this weeks mash up. I think I've covered enough for this week. With hopes of posting more throughout the week. How was your weekend?
Hang in there!