Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Mash-up: Episode 5


Good Monday dear Dingleberries ....  It's that day of the week again where we sit and look back at the last couple of days and attempt to figure out what the hell happened. I understood it all back when I drank and partied, but those days are long gone. Now it's a mystery where it all goes. Quite possibly a sick joke as well.


  • I'd love to be able to dedicate some time to blogger on the weekends, to stay caught up with my readings and postings. It just never seems to work out for me. Weekends are quite stressful and Monday seems to be the day I escape from it to get a break. That's bad isn't it? 
  • Next week is Christmas!  NEXT WEEK! We're all well aware of that aren't we?  No need to remind us of the soon to be brokemas!  I'm broke already what am I talking about. There has  to be an easier way to make it through the holidays.
  • We're missing 2 of the strongest links to our family unit this year. It's going to be a rough holiday, but I'm attempting to make the best of it...somehow.  That's what they would want, right? 
  • I want to move... again...already. That's bad too, I know. Mother wouldn't approve. But she isn't here now, she can't be mad at me. I want to move across the country, to escape everything here and be alone.. With those immediately close to me. Perhaps next year we could "rent" the place out to my sister and I can escape this world.  Though by then I'm sure I will have move past this idea. 
  • Still missing Mama MB.  

You can't read it that well, but it's our temporary thing until everything else is complete.  

  • It's a normal work week this week, but it can't get by fast enough. I'm looking forward to a couple extra days off next week!
  • No school starting Wednesday. I imagine she's so excited!
  • My heart aches for those lost at the shooting last week.  It's a sick and sad world we live in sometimes.  I can't fathom what that crazy person was going through and the fear those people must have felt. So very sad!  
  • Dr appointment on Wednesday,  another waste of gas I'm sure... But I do have a list of questions for them this time, so maybe not a complete waste. I hate that their nurses are dummies over there.  Ugh! 
So there we have this weeks mash up. I think I've covered enough for this week.  With hopes of posting more throughout the week.  How was your weekend?  

Hang in there!






7 comments:

  1. So sorry you are hurting this holiday season. Your Mom would want you to make the best Christmas possible for your daughter. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL get through the holidays one day at a time. It sucks to go through all the "firsts"- first Christmas without your mom, first birthday, etc. I wish there was something i could say or do to make you feel better. Christmas can be lovely without lots of money. My mom was a single mom and i had many Christmas's with only one small present and some candy in my stocking. We would drive around locally and look at Christmas lights and watch all the Christmas movies, bake cookies and just play. Hugs Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how difficult that first Christmas was after my dad unexpectedly passed. My best thoughts and wishes are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hang in there...somehow you'll make it through the holidays...I remember how hard it was for me too when I lost my mom in early Dec....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Connecticut shooting makes the crap I write seem so irrelevant right now. I wonder how long it will take for me to walk around the school where I work and NOT be nervous?
    Hang in there for Christmas. Mama B would want you to carry on and remember her as she was. My mom was diagnosed with cancer the day after Christmas in 1982 (yeGODS, 1982!) and I lost my stepfather to another form of cancer on Christmas Day, 1996.
    Yet each holiday brings back so many fond memories of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always want to catch up on Blogger on the weekends, too, but it's so hard! Especially now. Maybe once the holidays are over, my weekends will lighten up. I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where to start sorry that you are not feeling the joy and happiness that I am at this special time of year but I do understand. I have had moments I have felt like moving from here to somewhere I would be alone and not surrounded by my family those are fleeting moments but they do happen.

    Mamma MB is watching over you and wanting you to be happy.

    Doctor appointments can be so frustrating at times they often don't seem to give real answers well that is how I feel at times.........I have also been told that I am a healthy woman who feels like shit.......grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: