Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my dear Dingleberries! 
Welcome back to my weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday. 
Though we are quickly approaching the end of this Wednesday. It's 10pm here in the cold state of Georgia.
So here we go, linking up with Little Daisy May
 
What I'm Loving Wednesday
 
 
I'm Loving ... the weather is posta be warm again tomorrow.  Think we will get lucky and it stay that way?  MB can hope... right?
 
I'm Loving ...  I finally found time to watch the most recent episode of The Walking Dead tonight.  Love love love it!
 


I'm Loving... this little guy. Look how cute he is and the little birdie too!  :)))

 
 
 
 
- Hang in there! 

 


4 comments:

  1. I've got so many dang shows DVR's that i just cant watch another one but i think i'm the ONLY one who isnt watching this! My stepkids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a tiny monkey to be able to ride a parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not seen the Walking Dead but I have heard it is good.
    Love the monkey pic. The macaw is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... 57155

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: