Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wedneday

Good morning Dingleberries, 
I've thought and thought about what I'm loving today. What with a my grumpy start and all this morning (nothing new there I guess)  It's  just a roller coaster lately 
Life and everything that comes with it. .

But this is a post of What I'm Loving .. Not what  I can find to bitch about at this moment.. .So sit back and enjoy while I try to entertain a post for right now...  


Linking up with LittleDaisyMay so go check her out as well!!  

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries!

I'm Loving...
Spring Break is next week. I'm not able to take off and go anywhere (unfortunately) but we're excited to take Pokey to Six Flags again this year... We've had a blast the last 2 years we've gone.  Here's to hoping our weather is better come next Wednesday!



I'm Loving...
I'm 30 weeks prego this week. They're taking the baby MB in just 7 weeks.  7 weeks!  That doesn't seem like  a very long time. As you can imagine, I'm a bit of a nervous wreck with this matter!

I'm Loving... 
We finally  decided on paint colors for Pokey's room and Baby MB.  Now to find someone to get working on them.  Papa MB says I shouldn't be painting.. What? 

I'm Loving... 
We're almost over the hump for this week. That's right, we're halfway through Wednesday.  Pfew, I'm tired already.  

I'm Loving..
Easter is this Sunday.. I can have chocolate again .. I'm so excited! 

and of course .. 

I'm Loving... 

What are you loving?


Happy Wednesday Dingleberries!!

-hang in there!

8 comments:

  1. I'm finally getting some responce to the jobs I've found on Craig's list. If I had known about Craig's list a long time ago, I think I would have gotten a job a lot quicker. Less than one week and scheduled for my third interview soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I'm glad to read such awesome news Tim... fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. um... it's an amusement park I guess is what you call it, a park full of roller coasters and food that will clog our arteries. ;)

      Delete
  3. We have a Six Flags here near Dallas that i've grown up going to. In high school we would buy passes and i would go almost every day. That will be fun!
    Wow- you have a little sweet monkey before you know it!! I sure wish you would give me your address so i can send a cute monkey card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you an email Holli, if your spam blocker will let me though :))

      Delete
  4. Laura - Six Flags is an amusement park.

    We have one here, but the prices are too high and the lines are too long. Blegh!

    Our Spring Break was this week, which means lots of writing and lots of drawing. I suppose we could go outside, but last time I did that, the sun burned my pale white skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, the prices and lines are redonkulous!! It's unfair really, but how can I say no to my precious? ;)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: