Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 229, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, August 25th, 2011



Happy Thursday Dingleberries?  I hope you all had a wondermus day!  My day was shittastic!  Yup, another shittastic day. I can only imagine why. 
I guess I didn't want to get up and go to work today, I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed, which doesn't make much sense because there is only one possible way to even get out  of my little twin sized bed.  I've realized I need my own space, I love my space, I want to run through the house, turning all the lights down and television as well. Sit with my Pokey in front of my TV.  With no interruptions or people telling me what can and can't be watched.  Ahhh
I guess I've managed to lose a friend, that or perhaps he's being a girl!  Gots his panties in a wad or something. Oh that's just not right is it!? 

Oh well, it's late and my dahlin Pokey is making a ruckus back there!  Gah  Check out my Monkey butt post for today. And have an awesome Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh hun... I hope you'll have a great Friday and an awesome weekend... Hope you're not working this weekend.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: